Carlos ThurdeKoos, Broker
Leading a team of Real Estate professionals with a philosophy of relationship-building nurtured over a successful career of more than 40 years
“There are lots of people who mistake their imagination from their memory.”
Carlos is originally from Ecuador, but has lived in the U.S. for over 50 years as a successful businessman in both the Banking and Real Estate industries.
About Carlos ThurdeKoos
Carlos is a Licensed Real Estate Broker, Business Broker, Property Manager, and Real Estate Instructor. Dedicated to continuing education, he holds multiple Real Estate certifications and designations.
With over 40 years experience in Banking, Real Estate, Management, Mortgages and Business Brokerage, Carlos represents Buyers and Sellers of Residential & Commercial properties.
Throughout his career, Carlos traveled to over 25 countries, gaining valuable knowledge and experience–always building relationships that remain strong to this day. He has been recognized as an international leader by multiple Real Estate entities in other countries.
Carlos served honorably in the U.S. Air Force and takes great pride in his service to our great nation. He served during the Vietnam War. Living in Florida since 1972, Carlos is married to Maria ThurdeKoos, who is a Licensed Real Estate Broker Associate. Carlos is known for developing Relationships with personal service second to none.
Bilingual in English and Spanish, Carlos is able to serve the needs of international customers from Latin America and Spain.
Accomplishments & Recognitions
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS)
- Platinum & Gold Key Certified
- Transnational Referral Certified
- New Home Co-Broker (NACB) Certified
- Licensed Commercial & Residential Property Manager
- Licensed Community Association Manager (CAM)
- Licensed Real Estate Instructor
- Real Estate Licensed Since 1982
- National Association of Realtors (NAR), Member
- 2013/2014/2015 NAR President’s Liaison to Ecuador
- 2010/2011/2012/2013 NAR’s President Liaison to Argentina
- 2007/2008/2009/2010 NAR’s President Liaison to Paraguay
- Former NAR Approved International Speaker
- 2011/2012/2013 NAR’s Global Alliances Advisory Subcommittee Member
- Green Certified Real Estate Professional (GCREP – GL)
- Florida Association of Realtors (FAR) 2006/2009 Board Member
- FAR 2007/2009/2010 International Operations Committee, Member
- FAR 2007 Ambassador Council, Member
- FAR 2008 Resort/2nd Home Specialist Forum
- Orlando Regional Realtor Association (ORRA) 2006/2008 Board Member
- Orlando Regional Realtor Association Member
- Orlando Regional International Council, Former Chairman
- Osceola County Board of Realtors, Former Member
- Miami Association of Realtors, Former Member
- 2013 International Expansion Award by the Miami Association of Realtors
- ASOCOBIRA (Ecuador) Honorary Member
- Central Florida International Alliance (CFIA), Former Member
- Former President Central Florida National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP)
- Former NAHREP’s US South East Regional Coordinator
- US South East Region NAHREP’s Hall of Famer
- Code of Trust Certified Professional
- State of Florida Notary Public